2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Application Form – Apply Here
Table of Content
- 1 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Application Form
- 2 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
- 3 Educational Qualification For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
- 4 General Requirements For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
- 5 How To Apply For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Application Form
This information goes to all aspirant of the 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment, Who wish to know if Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment is yet to be out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment, Requirements involved etc.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary that was established in 2003 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly (Nigeria). The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the Corp.
2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
Developing structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology.
To put to work efficiency, humility and integrity in service delivery with a fresh zeal; bring credibility into the concept of security.
Our focus shall be in the area of broad based information networking monitoring of movement.
The primary function of the NSCDC is to protect lives and properties in conjunction with Nigeria police. One of the crucial function of the corp is to protect pipelines from vandalism. The agency also involves in crisis resolutions and They protect the country.
Educational Qualification For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
For all Applicants applying for the NSCDC Recruitment, here are the educational qualification required:
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
General Requirements For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
Before applying for the NSCDC Recruitment, Applicants must strictly adhere to the requirements stated below
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Must be less than 18 years old and not less than 35 years of age
3. Not less than 1.7m in height for male & 1.64m for females
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must be medically and physically strong
6. Be free any member of any secret society
7. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
Flat foot fracture
Previous major operation
Stammering or any other natural disability
8. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How To Apply For 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment
1. Applicant should click here www.nscdc.gov.ng
2. On the portal, Select any accessible job you wish to apply for
3. Click on the online Application form of the job
4. Fill the online Application form accurately
5. Review and check the details you entered on the online application form to ensure accuracy and avoid mistakes.
6. Click on submit.
1. Other application information will be related to you once the recruitment starts properly.
2. The online application is yet to be released
3. Multiple Application will not be entertained
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about 2017 Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Thank!!!