This is to inform the general public that AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Form for Screening Tests shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Form
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Candidate must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 JAMB and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 JAMB.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programme and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019;
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. Follow the steps outlined below to register successfully:
- Visit AE-FUNAI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Form portal at www.funai.edu.ng, click to “ADMISSIONS” at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2019/2020 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Form;
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use phone numbers that are easily accessible to them for easy communication.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise & Requirements.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019. The screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall hold from Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s CBT Center, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!