On this post, I will be giving a guide on how to apply for Canada Work permit Visa from any part of the world. This post is a bit long, take time to read to the end to get the full information required for a successful application.
Table of Contents
Before I start, I would like to give an overview of Canada. Canada is the largest country in North America, and second largest in the world. It is known for its vast, unique and tolerant cultures, history and untouched landscape. Canada is one of the richest countries in the world and tourist destination. Canada’s British heritage is the happiness of Canadians.
Documents Required for Canada Work Permit Visa Application
The following are the necessary documents needed for Canada Work permit Visa. Before making an application, you must possess the following documents:
- Provide bank statement showing your financial capability to stay in Canada;
- You must not be associated to any criminal case in the past or present;
- Must be free from any health challenge.
- Shouldn’t be danger to Canadians’ security;
- Be ready to leave Canada when your visa expires;
- Your work in Canada should not be related to crime;
- Do not work with an employer listed in the status of “Ineligible” on the list of those who failed to abide with the conditions.
- Employment letter;
- Pay stubs;
- Proof of business or assets;
- Bank statement for past six months;
- Bank draft in convertible currency;
- A letter from person or institution supporting your visa;
- Tax report, statement or declaration.
- Any page with visas, stamps or marking;
- Page that shows your date of birth, country of origin, etc.;
Proof of Relationship (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate;
- Birth certificate (if your child is travelling with you);
- Statutory declaration of common-law union;
- An official document showing that you are the parent of the child;
Duration for Processing Canada Visa
Duration for your application to be approved varies depending on the type of visa you applied for and the number of applications being processed. Also, duration times is updated weekly, visit here for more.
How to Apply for Canada Work Visa 2019
Starting from 15th March 2016, most travelers making a trip to Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Obtain your eTA online.
Do you wish to talk to us about this post? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!