The CDFIPB recruitment 2020 is a body in charge of Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration recruitments. CDFIPB stands for Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, Public Board. The board is inviting interested and qualified applicants to submit their applications for different recruitments available in the deferent paramilitary bodies mentioned above.
This post will answer the following recruitment questions
- When will Immigration recruitment 2020 start?
- How much is the application form?
- How can I apply for any of the CDFIPB recruitment 2020?
- What is the official website link for the application?
- When will the Board recruitment end?
Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, Public Board (CDFIPB) was established by the Board’s Decree No. 14 of July 11, 1986. Before the establishment of CDFIPB, paramilitary bodies where operating under the Ministry of Interior except the Nigerian Customs.
List of paramilitary bodies under CDFIPB recruitment 2020
Federal Fire Service (FFS) – www.interior.gov.ng/fire-service: This is a paramilitary body in rescuing fire and other fire related emergencies in Nigeria. They combat and ensure that the country is safe from fire disaster by ensuring 247 services rendered at any location in Nigeria.
Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) – www.prisons.gov.ng: After the Court and the Police, the Nigerian Prisons Service is the 3rd arm of the Criminal Justice System. They are under CDFIPB and the Ministry of Interior.
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps – www.nscdc.gov.ng: Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary body of the Federal Government to combat threat or attack against the country and its citizens.
Nigeria Immigration Service – www.immigration.gov.ng: This paramilitary body was brought to light on 1st August, 1963 under the Act of Parliament (Cap 171, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria). The highest in rank in the body is the Director General of Immigration Service. The CDFIPB Decree No. 14 of July 11, 1986 then took over the affairs of the Nigerian Immigration Service.
How to apply for the CDFIPB recruitment 2020
- Log on to the CDFIPB recruitment 2020 portal at http://www.cdfipb.gov.ng/;
- Review available positions at the JOB page on the portal and see the necessary requirement for application;
- On the successful completion of step 1 and 2, log in to the portal with your Email address and Password.
- Ensure the information you provide during registration is correct and up to date;
- For complaints and report, submit to email@example.com;
- Any form of double submission will not be allowed.
Do not forget to share this information to friends and family. Kindly drop your comments and contributions via the comment box section below this post. Disregard any call or mail from this site requesting for money for assistance on any recruitment.