Dangote Group Job Vacancies – Currently, Dangote group of companies is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for a job vacancy at the company. If you wish to work with one of the world’s business giant, kindly read through this post.
The application is limited to date. It’s advised applicants hurry in making their applications for Dangote Group Job Vacancies 2020.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Full-time)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- Responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region;
- Ensuring products are visiBle and available at the market;
- Managing existing customer relationships while prospecting new customers;
- Pro-sell to high volume outlets and ensure that stocks are delivered within required/specified timeline;
- Submit weekly/monthly activity report to the Regional Commercial Manager;
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory;
- Ensure that the distributors operate within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices;
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces;
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by Secondary salesmen;
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational field sales force;
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with NASCON and distributors;
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of secondary salesmen;
- Organizing and supervision of trade marketing activities;
- Management and on the job training of Area sales team.
Qualifications for Dangote Group Job Vacancies 2020
- Applicants must possess at least a B.Sc certificate, or M.Sc degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- A 4 years’ working experience in Sales and Distribution;
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) software;
- Relevant professional certification in Membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage;
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate personels;
- Team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work at multiple locations in the country;
How to Apply successfully for Dangote Group Job offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Do you wish to talk to us about this? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!