Dangote Group Job Vacancy 2020 – On this post we will be sharing a topic on the recent job vacancies at Dangote Group of companies. Do you wish to work with the Dangote Group? If yes, then this an opportunity to make your dream come true.
Applicants are advised to read through this post for the full information here to know the things they should do before they are called upon for an interview. Dangote Group in conjunction with NASCON Allied Industries Plc is currently in need of a Regional Commercial Manager. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to compete for this position.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment type: Full-time
- A Regional Commercial Manager at Dangote Group is responsible for the overall implementation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s sales objectives across regions, through effective management of the sales force, distributor and wholesalers network;
- Develop and manage operational field sales force in line with the performance management plan;
- Drive distributor and territory management best practice across the region;
- Prepare accurate forecast for the region;
- Effective management and control of allocated trade funds (Total Trade Spent);
- Efficiently Manage selling and other General Administration Expenses (MOGE);
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements and conducting market research;
- Foster strong customer relationships and resolving complaints, and building trust with the brand;
- Managing the sales team;
- Coordinate training for the regional sales team
Requirements for Dangote Group Job Vacancy
- Applicants should possess a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- 8 years working experience in sales and distribution management role;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Relevant professional certification in Membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage;
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional market indices and trends affecting sales;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral). Possess good listening and negotiation skills. Problem solving and analytical skills. Project management skills.
How to apply successfully
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!