Apply for the ongoing FCSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 through this post. Here, we shall show you how your application for the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) can be successful. Interested and qualified applicants should kindly read through this post and apply.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Table of Contents
Requirements for FCSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Applicant should possess exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages;
- Second Class Degree from a recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers;
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Mathematics and English Language) for Other Ranks;
- Must be a Nigerian;
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks;
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups;
- Psychological Stable;
- Medical Fitness;
- Good Character.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment Application Form closing date is 24th May, 2019.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Application Procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Do not forget to share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, suggestions and contributions through the comment box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!