Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018 application form – The FIRS Recruitment is opened for all applicants that are eligible and qualify in different areas of Discipline.
Good news, The Federal Inland Revenue Service is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. To apply for The FIRS Recruitment all applicant are to follow the guides on the link to Apply.
Following the conclusion of the Nigerian Government to recruit 7,500 graduates as Community Tax Liaison Officers into raise tax awareness among citizens thereby increasing the number of taxpayers.
On this note the management of Federal Inland Revenue Service has on this note made it open to the public that the recruitment is now on.
Before applying for the FIRS Recruitment, You need to know all it takes to apply and the requirements for the FIRS Recruitment. We have decided on this note to give you the updates and requirements involved.
Table of Content
Requirements for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2018 application form
All candidates for the FIRS Recruitment are to possess the following before applying:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any of the following disciplines Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and other relevant courses that fall under the program.
Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Good team spirit and ability to effectively delegate;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong Analytical skills;
- Better Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws;
- Strong knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate;
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws;
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
How to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018 application form
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the FIRS official website at www.firs.gov.ng
Currently, FIRS Recruitment form is not yet online. Once the form is out we all update you at once.
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your application;
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered;
- All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position;
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified;
- Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, do help us share this information.