Its is here, FUTO Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Academic session. Suitably qualified applicants should start making their applications for FUTO Post UTME Form 2019/2020. Read below to see how you can apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. Application for FUTO Post UTME screening exercise commences on Friday, June 21st, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12th, 2019.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for FUTO Post UTME Form 2019/2020
- FUTO Post UTME 2019/2020 candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their 2019 JAMB UTME Exam;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’ Level result in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME Form 2019/2020
- Visit the University application portal at futo.edu.ng;
- Click on Prospective students;
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application“;
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR);
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card;
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again;
- Proceed with the completion of the form;
- Correctly enter your O’Level results;
- Confirm your entries;
- Submit your application;
- Print out your acknowledgement slip;
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of N2,000
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates.
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates.
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and E-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry candidates should ensure that their academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any DE candidate that fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!