The Lagos State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for Lagos State Recruitment 2020 by the State Government. Applicants are to start making applications for this job. Before you start your application, it is required you read through this post for further guide on how to apply.
Only applications from credible members of the society will be accepted for the Lagos State Job 2020. Also, this post will guide you on the following:
- How do I apply for Lagos State recruitment 2020?
- What is the application form portal?
- Is Lagos State Job 2020 application form out?
- What are the requirements for applying?
Table of Contents
- Laboratory Officer
- Warehouse Officer
- Finance Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Secondary School classroom teacher, Grade Level 08
- Primary school classroom teacher, Grade Level 08
- Director Fire Service (GL 17)
- Senior Pharmacist (GL 10)
Lagos State Recruitment 2020 General Requirements
To apply, applicants must possess the following:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Possess some educational certificate;
- Be ready too work in any part of the state;
- Knowledge on how to use the computer system will be an added advantage on applicant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants that wishes to apply for any of the positions listed above should make their applications through the official recruitment portal at www.job.lagosstate.gov.ng.
Applicants are warned against making double applications. Any single applicant with double application will be disqualified immediately. Also, Lagos State Recruitment 2020 application form is free of charge. Kindly disregard any body requesting money from you for an assistance.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!