Do you want to apply for LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020? If yes, the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020. Kindly read through this post and know how to make your application successful.
One of the most trending jobs in Lagos State is the job of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA). Lots of applicants have wished to know when the LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 will commence. So many people are even ready to go to any length to see they apply. We have put together this post to assist our esteemed visitors on how they can make their applications successful.
On this post, you shall get full guide concerning the subject matter. Also, we have listed here some questions which you might be wanting to ask. You will also get the answers to the questions on this page. The questions are:
- How do I apply for LASTMA Recruitment 2019/2020?
- What are the requirements for a successful application?
- How much is the cost of application?
- When will LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 application form commence?
- If I want to apply, what is the official portal for application?
First thing first, what you should have in mind is that LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 application form is yet to be out online. Disregard any blog posting that the recruitment application form is out.
Table of Contents
Requirements for LASTMA Recruitment exercise 2019/2020
All interested applicants must possess these criteria before making application:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Any applicant with criminal case in the past or currently will not be accepted;
- No applicant with deformity will be shortlisted;
- Possess an O’Level result or its equivalent;
- An applicant with higher educational background will be an added advantage for such applicant;
How to Apply for LASTMA Recruitment 2019
All suitably qualified applicants are required to click on the button below to make their applications successful at the official LASTMA recruitment portal. Any form of double application will be disqualified immediately. The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) will not request money from any applicant. As such, do not pay anybody for an assistance in the recruitment process.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestion through the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!