NAF DSSC nationwide recruitment 2019/2020 – The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from qualified and interested graduates and post graduates for training for NAF DSSC nationwide recruitment exercise 2019/2020.
Table of Contents
Qualifications for NAF DSSC nationwide recruitment exercise
Interested and qualified applicants for the NAF DSSC nationwide recruitment exercise must possess the following:
- Applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66 meters tall for male and not less than 1.63 meters tall for female;
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants);
- Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise
- Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply;
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online;
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Multiple online application by a single applicant will be disqualified;
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise;
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant;
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or E-mail: email@example.com.
We believe that this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!