NDA Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic year – Am pleased to inform interested and qualified general public that online application for admission into the 72nd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Application Form is here. Read through this article and apply.
Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerian citizens irrespective of tribe and religion. kindly read through this post to know how you can make your application successfully.
Table of Contents
NDA admission form 2020/2021 (72nd Regular Course)
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course wilt, undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
To apply for NDA Admission Form 2020/2021, applicants must possess these:
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre;
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, JAMB Reg No, State, Screening Test Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back;
- Only successfully shortlisted candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase two of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Requirements for Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form
Candidates eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Applicants of the NDA admission form 2019 must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) 2020 and scored an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB) in English language, Mathematics and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB brochure;
- The course applied for on JAMB and NDA portal must be the same;
- The choice of UTME subjects combination must be relevant to the course applied for in NDA;
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at GCE, or SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) in English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the intended course of study at NDA;
- Candidate be up to 17 years but not less than 21 years by 22 August 2020.
- Note: Candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 19 years old at entry.
- The Nigerian Air Force has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female;
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character;
- Must have a BMI of between 18.5 – 25.5 kg/m2 to be considered for selection;
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals;
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the State Government or Local Government Area;
- Ability to speak French, Arabic or Mandarin language is an added advantage.
- Application forms submitted without O’level results or awaiting result will not be accepted;
- Only O level examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, but Nigerian Air force does not accept female candidates for now.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/Application portal or the link below. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and screening test centres are as contained in the NDA website application portal
How to Apply for an Admission into NDA 2020/2021 Academic year
Interested and qualified candidates for the NDA admission form 2019 should kindly make their applications by Clicking Here.
Steps on how to process your Application Form
- STEP 1: Create Account – Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy is to create an account. Click Here to create an account. If you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions;
- STEP 2: Purchase Form – Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed. To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’. To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’.
- STEP 3: Upload Document – The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
- STEP 4: Review – Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to NDA Online.
- Only payments against RRR Codes generated via the application portal will be accepted;
- Dear Prospective Student, Admission into The Nigerian Defence Academy is STRICTLY by merit. We will never ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!