Do you wish to know about NEMSA recruitment 2019 exercise and the processes involved in successfully applying for this recruitment? If yes then this is the right channel to guide you in making you application at the official portal for NEMSA recruitment 2019 exercise.
NEMSA is short for Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency. The aim of NEMSA is to ensure that electricity is properly distributed across the states of the federation. They also ensure that Power is maintained and stable in the country.
This post will answer the following questions concerning Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency (NEMSA) recruitment 2019/2020. Kindly read through this post for full information on what you require.
- How much is the application form sold online?
- Where can I access the NEMSA application form?
- What are the processes involved in successful application?
- Is there anything that can disqualify one from applying? If yes what are they?
Now you have seen an overview of the contents in this post, let’s take you through the full details.
Table of Contents
NEMSA recruitment 2019 exercise requirements for application
For your application to be accepted at Nigerian Electricity Management Agency (NEMSA), applicants must possess the following:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or naturalization;
- Possess a minimum of 4 Credits in either WASSCE, NECO or NABTEB in not less than 2 sittings including English Language;
- Applicants with either of the following certificate is an added advantage: OND, HND or B.Sc.;
Application procedures at NEMSA portal
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should qualified applicants should use the red button below this post to apply. Do not issue money to any individual or group requesting for money for an assistance.
AS ON THE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ARTICLE, NEMSA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE APPLICATION FORM IS NOT YET ONLINE. DISREGARD ANY SITE OR BLOG SAYING NEMSA RECRUITMENT FORM IS OUT.