Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 – Do you want to become a part of Nigerian Army? If yes then it will be needful you to read through this article to know how you can successfully make your application.
The Nigerian Army recruitment form closing date has not been announced. But still, you have to hurry to apply not to be late. We will tell you how to submit an application in accordance with all the rules stipulated by the state structure.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise 2019/2020 Requirements
Take care of compliance with the following criteria prescribed by the administration of Nigerian Army:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and show your National Identity card;
- At least 4 credits (one of them must be in English) achieved at 2 sittings of WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB;
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants should have OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate;
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be 18 – 22 years old by March 1, 2018;
- You must be absolutely physically and mentally fit for service in the army;
- Admissible height is from 1.68 meters for men and from 1.62 meters for women;
- If you know several Nigerian languages, this will be an advantage during army recruitment 2019.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020
Log in at Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 portal at Here, fill and print then send the printed document to your state recruitment center.
Items needed for state screening
You will have to come to the screening center with the following items:
- White T-Shirt;
- Blue shorts;
- White canvas;
- White socks;
- Original and photocopies of the credentials;
- Scratch cards for online verification of result (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB);
- Writing materials;
- File jacket;
- National Identity card/slip;
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comment box section beneath this article and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!