If you are in need of how to do NPower Account Update 2019/2020, or how to log in to the portal, you are at the right place that will guide you. We have provided some simple steps to update your NPower profile. Just use log in to your dashboard and follow this guide here to do that.
NPVN means N-Power Volunteers Network. This is an empowerment program in Nigeria organized by the Federal Government of Nigeria to empower youths in different vocational training and employment.
Old applicants of NPower should note that the portal have been updated. It is necessary you log in access the new portal. To do that, use the link that will be provided on this page.
Table of Contents
How to Update NPower Account 2019/2020
- Log in to the new official NPower portal at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng;
- Type in your User Name, Password or Phone number accordingly;
- If your login is successful, you will taken to your dashboard;
- Click on ‘Set Up’ your bank account for your monthly salary at the center of the portal;
- Use the drop-downs option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN;
- If there are other update you would wish to do, you can still do so;
- Click on ‘Update Account’.
NOTE: The Federal Government of Nigeria have not approved the launching of the official NPower portal to enable new applicants to start their registration process by filling the online application form.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this information with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Do not forget to drop your comments, contributions and suggestion through the comment box section beneath this post as we hope to bring to you timely updates around you. Best Wishes!!