NVS Recruitment 2019 Form Online Application for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs is here. All those who have not applied and wish to apply are advised to apply online for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs 2019 as soon as possible.
NVS Recruitment 2019 for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification has been released for recruitment to the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office.
A total of 251 candidates will be recruited through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2019 of which 28 posts are for Group A, 218 Posts are for Group B, and 5 Posts for Group C.
Candidates with the required qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode only at www.navodya.gov.in.
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will be required to pay the required fee for all the posts applied for. However, with PGT category, the candidate can only apply in one subject.
Table of Contents
- Principal (Group-A) -25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts
Qualifications for NVS Recruitment 2019 Form
- Principal (Group A) – Master Degree from recognized university with at-least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree;
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A) – Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis;
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group C) – Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution;
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Principal – Rs.1500
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) – Rs. 1500
- PGTs – Rs.1000
- Assistant – Rs.800
- Computer Operator – Rs.800
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Do not forget to share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!