I am pleased to inform all interested applicants of P-YES recruitment form 2019/2020 that they can now login to P-YES Recruitment 2019 registration form portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng. Creating an account at P-YES recruitment 2019/2020 form portal is just easy with these steps listed below.
On this post, we want to assist all intending applicants of P-YES recruitment in logging in into the online registration portal. We noticed there are some challenges applicants face when trying to register, here on this post, we have your problem solved.
Table of Contents
Things you need to know about P-YES recruitment 2019/2020 registration form portal
- To apply for P-YES 2019 recruitment, you need to login at www.p-yes.gov.ng/application and then make sure you fill in your details properly;
- All P-YES 2019/2020 applicants’ account information will be reviewed before final list of shortlisted applicants will be released.
- When logged in at Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme 2019 portal via https://p-yes.gov.ng/application you are advised to apply just once.
Some of the things done on the “my profile” segment of the P-YES address include creating of profile, updating of profile, getting information about P-YES .
How to login into P-YES recruitment form 2019/2020 portal
The http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/login, is just part of P-YES website that accounts for login in of applicants, for you to create an account at Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) we encourage you to use http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup.
To login to P-YES recruitment registration form portal, you need to have an active email address and a cell phone number as this would be required in creating a P-YES account. To log in into your account, you will be required to use your mobile number and password.
Requirement for the ongoing P-YES 2019/2020 recruitment exercise
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- An applicants’ age must be between 18 and 40 years old;
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card);
- Before you complete your P-YES recruitment application form online, you must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme;
- Applicant are required to be able to communicate in Basic English Language and or any Nigerian Language;
- Also, applicants must complete their guarantor’s form.
P-YES Registration 2019 Closing Date
Currently, P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 application form closing date is yet to be announced. You can follow the steps below to apply now.
How to Apply for P-YES Recruitment
Applying for the P-YES 2019 programme is easy, Just start by visiting P-YES 2019 registration portal. The P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 registration is just like N-Power programme. If you wish to apply, follow the steps here fill, and submit your P-YES registration 2019 application form now.
Very Important: P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 registration form online is open to SSCE/NECO/NABTEB and also for Degree holders who wish to apply. No registration fees is attached during the application/selection process.
P-YES Contact Details
Office: P-YES office is located in Abuja. 5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Email address: email@example.com
Helplines: 08034600766; 08066132217. All lines are open from 8am till 4:00 pm on working days.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath post and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get timely updates from us. Best Wishes!!