This is to notify the general public that Poly Unwana Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Form is out. This information here will put you through on how you can successfully apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Application form.
This is to inform all candidates that took part in the 2019 JAMB UTME exam and chose poly unwana as their choice institution that they can now apply for the screening examination form. All they have to do is ensure they read through this post and use the link here to apply for it.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Poly Unwana Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening
- Candidates must scored at least 120 or above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME Exam;
- O’Level results and other requirements as specified by JAMB.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website and complete the online Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for Poly Unwana Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Candidates should visit the school website at www.polyunwana.net;
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms;
- Select your programme type and provide your JAMB REG Number and click the “sign in” button;
- Print the Invoice page that pops out;
- Proceed to the bank with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated;
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button;
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR;
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Ensure your details are filled in correctly and in the required order.
Basic Screening Documents Required
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s);
- Original copy of 2019 JAMB UTME Result.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this with friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!