Urgent applications are invited from credible and qualified candidates for World Health Organisation Recruitment 2019 Application Form. This recruitment is aimed at receiving fresh intakes that will take up various positions at the World Health Organisation.
Over the years, World Health Organisation have been conducting recruitment of which this year is not exceptional. We have also received lots of requests from applicants yearning for update on the WHO Recruitment 2019 Application Form. See below for the full information on how you can apply successfully.
Table of Contents
General Requirments for WHO Recruitment Form 2019
All those that wish to apply for this recruitment must possess the following:
- Possess at least O-Level certificate with 5 Credits inclucing English Language and Mathemeatics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Applicant belonging to any health professional body will be an added advantage;
- Applicant must know how to use the computer syatem.
During applicaion, you must upload scanned and clear copies of your certificates to the portal. Also, any applicant with fake documents will be disqualified from taking part in the recruitment.
How to Apply for World Health Organisation Recruitment 2019
All those that wish to make their application for this ongoing recruitment should do so through the official WHO Recruitment Form Portal. Just simply click on the button below to apply. You must complete and submit your applications online. Any application submitted offline will not be attended to.
- WHO never asks for money for recruitment purposes;
- WHO never charges registration fees for conferences or meetings.
Do you wish to talk to us about this recruitment? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment bo section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!